An application can be made for a place for a child at any time outside the admission round and the child will be admitted where there are available places. An application should be made to the school by completing the in-year admissions application form and returning it to Hampshire Admissions:
To be considered under a faith category, supplementary application forms (SIFs) must be completed and returned to the school office. SIFs can be obtained by contacting the school office or by following the link below for the relevant admission year.
Where there are places available but more applications than places, the published oversubscription criteria, as set out in the admission arrangements for that year, will be applied.
Parents are advised to read the admission arrangements carefully before making their application.
If there are no places available, the child will be added to the waiting list. Please see the admission arrangements for more details.
You will be advised of the outcome of your application in writing as soon as possible. Applicants must be informed of the outcome of their application within 15 school days of receipt, but the aim is to notify applicants of the outcome of their application within 10 school days of receipt.
You have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel if your application is unsuccessful.
If you have any questions in relation to in-year admissions please contact:
Mrs S Corney (School Business Manager)
01264 361 806
You may also wish to discuss in-year applications with the local authority:
There are several virtual tour resources for you to view and look at, which we hope will be informative. They can be found by following the link to the Video Resource Centre below.
Open mornings will be held on:
5th November 11am
24th November 11am
Please contact the school office in advance to attend these sessions.
If you have any questions, please contact the school office on 01264 361806 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply online at www.hants.gov.uk/admissions
If you require help with the Hampshire County Council application process please call
0300 55 1377
Please be aware that the information you provide will be passed on to the Admissions Committee in order for us to follow our admissions arrangements, and be kept in school and as part of your child’s record in line with our retention schedule.
For more information about our school’s use of your child’s data please visit our 'About US' page for 'Data Protection'
Admission Appeals Timetable
1. Parents/carers will be notified by the local authority of the result of their application on - 19th April 2022
2. Notification date for late applicants - 27th April 2022.
3. The deadline for parents lodging an appeal - 19th May 2022.
4. Appeal hearings will be held in the period - 6th June - 21st July 2022 (inclusive).
5. Appellants will be given at least 10 school days' notice of the date and location of the appeal hearing.
6. Appellants will be able to submit additional evidence to support their appeal up to 6 days before the hearing. This will enable photocopying and circulation to all parties in advance of the hearing.
7. Decision letters will be sent to parents/carers within five school days of the hearing.
8. Appeals lodged after 17th May will be heard during the above dates if possible, or within 30 school days of the appeal being lodged. Appeals lodged on or after 15th June may not be heard until the Autumn term but no more than 30 school days after the appeal was lodged.
9. Following the lodging of an appeal, additional papers may be submitted to the Appeals Service until 23 calendar days before the hearing. Evidence admitted after this date will be considered by the panel but this may lead to an adjournment and significant delays.
Please contact the HCC Appeals service at:
or call Hantsdirect on 0300 555 1377